BSc in Engineering Mining , Agostinho Neto University (Angola), and MSc in Petroleum
Engineering from Herriot -Watt University, UK.
Over 30 years working in oil and gas sector resuming in:
A) Extensive experience on Oil and Gas Project Management at nacional and international levels.
B) Drilling, reservoir and production operations management in shallow, deep and ultradeepwaters.
C) Local and international Personnel Development and Career Management in the capacity as
instructor, mentor, sponsor , and supervisor.
D) Safety and environmental systems management.
E) Oil and gas Contract (production sharing, concessionaire and risk service) Management.
Herriot-Watt University 1998 - 1999
A) Master Petroleum Engineering
Agostinho Neto University 1986 - 1991
B) BSc Mining Engineering
1. Present : Executive Board Member, National Petroleum and Gas Agency (ANPG), Angola
2. 2012 -2018: Production Manager, Sonangol (Concessionaire Function) , Luanda, Angola
3. 2007 - 2012: Global Multi-disciplinary Work Assignment, Chevron Corporation (Global Upstream and Gas) Houston, Texas, USA
A) Deepwater Operations Consultant Engineer, “ Gulf of Mexico ”
B) Sponsor for International Well Engineering Work Force
C) Well Engineering Consultant for Global Major Capital Projects (Reservoir Management Team).
4. 1991 - 2007: Cabinda Gulf Oil Company LTD (Chevron), Cabinda, Angola
A) Senior Superintendent
B) Asset Manager, Congo Border Area
C) Operations Drilling Engineer
D) Drill Site Manager
E) Staff Drilling Engineer.
5. 1985 - 1987: drilling and Production Operations, Soyo, Angola